Life with our virtual twins! Krissy & Laila! Laila joined our family from the Qinghai Province in China this past July. Hoping to encourage others to adopt an older waiting child! :)
My Blog List
My Blog List
Our family
Total Pageviews
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
We are out!!!
Today Laila got discharged.... I hadnt posted in a few days because it was just BUSY. Laila got chest tubes out on Sunday. Monday one of the sites was still leaking so they wanted her to stay one more night. Now we are OUT. Its surreal! We have checked into a hotel about 5 minutes from the hospital and we went and got some groceries. My brother Jason came and helped up load up, check in, and get some food to have here in the hotel. The weather is going to be very cold tomorrow so we are just gonna hole up in here and sleep. Life is good! :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT THE?!?!?! That's amazing! How is Laila feeling about being out of the hospital? Has she commandeered the remote? Do not be afraid to touch base with the Child Life Specialists as needed - it would be totally normal for some steps forward and back.
ReplyDeleteMy girl suddenly became self-conscious in the bathtub, and was scared of the water touching her chest (she was and is again, a fish in the tub).
How are you feeling - missing those middle of the night wakeups from the techs taking her vitals?! NOT!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you and Laila!!! God is good! Please keep us posted for any specific prayer requests. Will continue to pray for a complication free recovery!
ReplyDeleteBlessings- Danae
I'm so glad that Laila is doing so well. I know the incredible relief you must be feeling!!! We'll keep praying for a speedy recovery - she looks great! Kim in SC
ReplyDeleteps...I completely understand the "superman" comment about the surgeon - I send a thank you every year at Thanksgiving to ours!
Praise God!!!! I am just so thankful and amazed!
ReplyDeleteHappy dance all around! Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow after I leave the doctor...woohoo!
ReplyDelete