Life with our virtual twins! Krissy & Laila! Laila joined our family from the Qinghai Province in China this past July. Hoping to encourage others to adopt an older waiting child! :)
My Blog List
My Blog List
Our family
Total Pageviews
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
This morning...
Watching max & ruby... She was very serious about it! I think she was thinking "mama get out of my face with the camera!!!"
Surgery is underway. I will post more updates soon!!!
Prayed for you all last night and have continued throughout the day. Laila sounds like a brave little girl. God's blessings, Robin
ReplyDeletePraying for you guys right now! My son is having his fontan fairly soon.
ReplyDeleteI know right now as I type you are most likely with your girl counting the hours until she is one day post-op. I am thinking of you.
ReplyDeletePraying God's provision and peace over your family and your sweet girl tonight, Leslie