My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

noon update...

Laila is slowly becoming LAILA! She is so thirsty, but she is on fluid restriction and she is trying to ask for water from everyone! She was trying to get the lady cleaning the room to give her water. The nurse is a man and when he walks in she says, "doctor doctor I need water...water with ice...oh and cup...with straw...ok...."

She also figured out how to use her foot to move the bed up and down. I have pics of this to upload, but I cant get it to work now.

She is doing well.. Pacing wires still in though. They started her back on her Atenolol just now so maybe that will help.

I will post more tonight.....

1 comment:

  1. checking in frequently to hear how Laila is doing, and sending prayers often.

    Please also tell us how her parents & big sister are?

    ReplyDelete