My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 13, 2010

New pics and maybe article 5 tomorrow?!?!?







We are sure hoping to hear that Article 5 has been signed. One person from my agency with the same LOA as us had theirs signed!! I keep stalking my email like a crazy person!!! Praying it comes soon! This has been such a long journey and I am ready to start the next chapter!
Sorry for such a short post! I have a million thoughts in my head, but I wanted to post these pics. We just think Laila is beautiful and we are so blessed that we are chosen to be her parents!




4 comments:

  1. Look at her! What a joyful child....
    Love the one of her swinging from the tree...

    Come on Art 5...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable. I love the new pictures.
    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see this sweet girl in Guangzhou with her Forever Family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has gotten SO big. Can't wait to meet her. She you in LAX!!!

    ReplyDelete