

These pics are older, but they are new to me!!! I love her serious face!!
Today our agency representative delivered the ds-230 (I think thats the correct document!!LOL) to the embassy in Guangzhou to begin processing Laila's Visa. I am looking at charts with stats of average times of when we could possibly go to China. I think we will get TA in June, but probably not be able to travel until July. The consulate appointments (CA) are filling up fast from what I am reading online. Go figure I get TA and then have to wait a month for an available CA! But soon this wait will be behind me!!! Everyone is saying how hot it is in China in July!! I guess we shall see. Of course July in SE Texas is pretty hot!! I have begun packing somewhat and list writing!! So if anyone reading this has any international travel tips post in the comment section or shoot me an email ( jbkperry@aol.com)
Beautiful Laila...
ReplyDeleteLove those pictures! She is so sweet! I can't imagine China would be much worse that Houston in August!! LOL! And I can't imagine anything would be too hot for you to handle knowing that the other end of the trip is you with your sweet Laila!!! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! We are a BAAS family too! And we are also in Texas! We have been laughing at all of the hot, hummid descriptions of summer travel in China!Contact me .I think we are in the same area and there are a few of us putting together a playgroup for our beautiful girls!
ReplyDeleteNicole
nmsettle@yahoo.com
www.journeytoourlittleladybug.blogspot.com