My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Prayers needed

I know God can move mountains so I am asking for prayer. The people in charge of deciding where Laila's adoption will take place have said no to moving it to Beijing because of her health issues. Her sats are low and I wont post the numbers online because its rather alarming. I know that kids with heart conditons adjust to having low O2 sats, but putting her in a new environment in which she could possibly experience altitude sickness has me worried. Not only do they want her to go back to Xining, but they want her to stay a few nights in the orphanage there. I feel so bad for her. She has not been there since 2005 and she was just a baby. She only knows her home now and I worry about her being scared and how that will affect her transition to our family. She is already coming home to a big possibility of surgery ASAP which is going to really be hard for her adjustment anyway. I want everything to be as stress-free as it can for her. I am trusting that God will be able to move this mountain or protect her heart while she is in Xining if that is what we have to do.

2 days waiting for TA....

4 comments:

  1. Praying! God knows what is best for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always praying. It's gonna work itself out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandee,
    Bless your little girl! God will carry you both through this time.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry, Brandee! I know how hard that is...We will be praying for her!

    ReplyDelete