This morning I dropped Krissy off at school and I decided to take a nap. So after I had been asleep maybe 30 minutes the phone beside me rings. I grab it and stare at the caller ID trying to figure out who this person is. I see a Houston area code. I am still half asleep and I can't figure it out so I answer the phone. Immediately this lady introduces herself as a receptionist from the Taiwan Embassy in Houston and she is wanting to know what to do with this adoption document that got delivered to the embassy. WHAT document??? I am confused!!! I sent a VERY important document to the Chinese Consulate last week via UPS. In a rush I tell her to stick it all back in the pre-paid envelope I supplied and drop it back to UPS for me. I am so sorry and I do not know how it ended up at the Taiwan embassy!!! But I am thinking DONT TOUCH THE STAPLES!!! If you have ever paperchased for an adoption you know what I mean about not touching the staples. So I go check my UPS receipt and it clearly states the address to the Chinese Consulate and I google the Taiwan embassy address. Ok its 3 miles away from eachother. Really...hmmm... how did this happen? You just cant deliver something that is supposed to go to Chinese Consulate to the Taiwan Embassy. Makes no sense at all! So now I am waiting patiently to get my document back and hopefully my staples are intact and start all over. But UPS said they were willing to ship it back for free! Yippee! I am thinking no thank you! I may just drive it to Houston myself :)
Hoping for some TA news soon! Congrats to Marla from Bay Area Adoption Services (our agency) for getting TA this week! I cant wait to follow her journey to China.
Maybe it's God saying "Taiwan is next" ...lol! :)
ReplyDelete