My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 7, 2010

In all the craziness going on!!! I neglected to post...

TA!!!!!!!!!!!



I am going to get my girl!!!! Its really happening!!

Me and Katie are flying out on June 18! We have everything booked and the itinerary is planned. I don't think I will be able to access my blog in China so I set up a new blog for travel. I may get my sister to post my updates here too. But here is the new link:

Journey to Laila

This is really cool!!! This family will be on my flight to China and the flight home!!! The mother and I are with the same agency and we had emailed back and forth for sometime, but never thought we would be on the same flight! So excited about this :) They are adopting a little cutie patootie that I cant wait to see with her forever family.

There are about 6 families with our agency who will be staying the last leg of the trip in Guangzhou at the same hotel. This is where the US Consulate is located. We will have a few days of official business, but we are also going to do some sightseeing. I am looking forward to this and spending some time in China learning more about Laila's culture.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brandee, I would love to talk with you about Xining! Looks like you will be going around the same time I did. Email me at grayfamilyof6@yahoo.com.

    We are working on the blog.. I changed the name of it so if you can not find it look under: www.adaywithmygrays.blogspot.com and I still have Anna Li's blog www.grayadoption.blogspot.com. We are going to see her in 3 weeks and I can't hardly wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Can't wait to see you in Guangzhou!!!!

    ReplyDelete