My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 17, 2009

There it is...



Our ready-to-go China Dossier!! Its been notarized, certified, authenticated, stared at, prayed over, and overnighted to my waiting child coordinator to look over. It actually wasn't that hard to "paperchase" and assemble it! (and I am totally willing to do it again!) But its lonely...missing one thing... the I- 800 A approval!!! We have been waiting for sometime for this. There are others who sent in after us who have gotten theirs. When is our turn??? My second set of prints went good... Our RFE should be cleared.. soooo..... maybe tomorrow! One thing about this process I have noticed is that you start to look forward to Mondays. YES, Mondays!! Monday is a day that someone somewhere could be working on something you NEED to get one step closer to your CHILD!! :) :) Good things happen during the week. I can run to check the mail, make a phone call, and stalk my email box and think something will happen. When it does, you will be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment