My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 7, 2009

Birthday Girl :)

These pictures are courtesy of Ann at Red Threads. We were able to customize a care package and cake that was sent on Laila's Birthday. It means a lot that this was something we were able to do. Thank you Ann! (Highly recommend her for all you other waiting adoptive parents out there!!!)

PICS!!! :)








Below you can see sweet little Ava in the background. This was just a couple days before her family came to China to adopt her!


..

This last picture above makes me think one thing, hurry up paperwork....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my look at your girl!!! I know you are so ready---I agree, Hurry up paperwork.

    Seemed like yesterday, we were wishing that for Ava---and now she is with her mommy and sisters!

    ...And oh that precious little face eating cake next to Laila...can't wait until she is on her way home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl. So glad you were happy with the care package and that you shared it here. We are also waiting to go bring home our little princess and her birthday is this month. I am sending her a birthday package as well, but wasn't sure if I would get updated pictures and information. Please feel free to email me and give me other information about this package. Happy Birthday to a darling girl!
    Suzette
    (on the same yahoo group as you)

    ReplyDelete