Life with our virtual twins! Krissy & Laila! Laila joined our family from the Qinghai Province in China this past July. Hoping to encourage others to adopt an older waiting child! :)
My Blog List
My Blog List
Our family
Total Pageviews
Thursday, December 31, 2009
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes we are!!! Finally Dossier to China!!!
A great way to end the year and begin a new one!!!
I had the chance to meet your sweet Laila this summer. She is a very special girl and you will be very blessed. I have a very sweet video of her singing with her other recently adopted friend Ava. If you would like it please feel free to shoot me an email. God bless. Vanessa vanessamfloyd@gmail.com
What a feeling, huh? Congratulations---your wait has officially begun! Hope it is quick!
ReplyDeleteWonderful things in store for 2010!
WOW!! We are so happy for you guys! I think that is a good indication that that this is going to be a great year!
ReplyDeleteDid you get the video clips I sent of Laila right before Christmas? If not, email me and I'll resend the links.
ReplyDeleteKelly
mkraudy(at)verizon(dot)com
I had the chance to meet your sweet Laila this summer. She is a very special girl and you will be very blessed. I have a very sweet video of her singing with her other recently adopted friend Ava. If you would like it please feel free to shoot me an email. God bless.
ReplyDeleteVanessa
vanessamfloyd@gmail.com