My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Paperchasing and just waiting!

Paperchasing! This is what our table looks like most of the time now! :) The paper is starting to multiply before my very eyes! I didnt know paper had that ability! But there will be much more I am sure of that.

Below are some pages from a photo album we sent to Lail*a so she can start to become familiar with us and our home! We totally will need to take more family pics soon so we can send them to her!


Since K*rissy is a few months younger than Lail*a she will be the younger sister which is called "mei mei" in Chinese and Lai*la will be the "Jie Jie" which means elder sister! K*rissy is way cool with that too!

This pic below is one that I stumbled upon from our trip to Hawaii this past February. It is a pic of K*rissy and a little friend she met while playing on the beach. Immediately when I saw this pic I thought of Lail*a and I wondered if this is what it will be like one day for them playing side by side.





One day when I have more time I will write about how we came about our decision to adopt. Its a long story that I do want to share soon with you all.


















3 comments:

  1. That was such a good idea! I'm so excited for you guys...except for all the paper work- yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photos are awesome! so very neat! man i can't believe the paper work and book reports you have to do!!! eeeep

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!! You are such a awesome person! Love the photos album!

    ReplyDelete