My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just want to share




The beauty of our girl!!! :) We can't wait for the day we will get to be a forever family!
We finished up the care package and sent it out this past Monday. It was so fun sending the package I am ready to start another one.




9 comments:

  1. :) hehe i can't wait to see a pic of her wearing the clothes you sent or holding her teddy bear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandee! She is adorable!!

    Oh, I saw your mil at Fausto's on Mother's Day!! What a sweet lady!

    Tif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandee! What a beautiful little girl! I know you have to be ecstatic! :-) I didn't get to congratulate you last weekend when I talked to Jarod...Congrats! Thanks for keeping us up to date with your blog!

    Love,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! I'm really late in commenting but I've been keeping up with you! I can't wait to meet Miss Laila! Do you think she'll be home to start Kindergarten, too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carey we are not DTC yet (dossier to China) so I am sure she wont be here by school starting. We are hoping to travel to bring her home by January. She is in Kindergarten now. She turns 6 in December, so I hope that we can start her here as soon as possible so she doesn't get behind. We will have a lot of work on the language barrier, but I am not too worried. She has been around those who speak English so she is familar with its cadence and sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEA! Jan. will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you all the best.If there's anything you need to know about her heart or TCH Let us know. We are trying to prepare for Shelby's third surgery. Once we go through it maybe we can give you an idea on how things will go. I can't wait for you all to bring her home. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete