My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 21, 2009

New pic to share!


I really love the internet & the online adoption community today! I emailed a mother who is waiting on her daughter from PHF as well to ask if she had seen any new pics of Lail*a posted and within 5 minutes these hit my mailbox! When I saw her email had an attachment I practically danced around the computer room, but I was racing to click "download attachment"
Thanks "N"!! It makes the wait easier!
Back to staring at the pics... :)
B.r.a.n.d.e.e

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this pic of her! And if you look closely you can see my little sweetie walking in the background! I believe them to be good good friends!
    :-)
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww she is so cute!! I can't wait to meet her. Love Y'all!

    ReplyDelete