
I have to post this my Krissy wrote at school. I just love her heart. She has been a little sweetie through everything with me being gone to China and spending so much time in the hospital with Laila.
Krissy never complained.
She saw Laila go through some rough patches with grieving and adjusting and sometimes Laila took her anger out on us. Sometimes she took it out on Krissy. Krissy takes it all in stride and loves her and is always so patient.
To know that Krissy in her little 7 year old mind would do it all over again.
Be.Still.My.Heart.
We reap what we sow. Krissy has learned by her parents example, and by the patience and determination you have given to Laila, who in turn is teaching Krissy (and you guys) strength and the healing power of the human spirit.
ReplyDeleteYou know I don't mean to imply all unicorns and rainbows . . . it's tough, it gets tough, and sometimes we break. And sometimes it gets a little better, and little worse.
I want to immediately fly to your town, and take Krissy out for cupcakes. She is just a treasure, like Laila.