My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thank you!!!!


I just wanted to make a special post to thank everyone who contributed to my suitcase of donations for the children at Philip Hayden Foundation!!!

Thank you Kara, Kate, Mom, Peggy, Granny, Amy, Aunt Tammy, Katie, Aunt Sue, & Misti!! I am so happy to be able to bring this for the children!!! I still have a few things left to put in and it will be ready to go!!!

Less than 48 hours on my way to China :)



2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are leaving soon! It's been a long road, I know!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi--I have friends who were at PHF who would love to see pics of your daughter now that you are home. Do you have another blog you are updating now? Thanks!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete