
In the above pics you can see our Laila with sweet Ava!
I am posting this for a really good friend in hopes that you may feel led to help bring Ava home to her forever family! Ava lives in the same house as our Laila!! Ava is 3 years old and her family is in the final steps to bring her home. Ava will be the 5th child they have adopted! Through this process they have trusted God to provide the help to bring her home. I hope you feel compelled to read the full version of Ava's story and read about the family who is waiting to bring her home and love her forever. I promise that you will be moved if you read this story of how this family followed God and trusted his plans. It is an AMAZING story!! Also if you feel that you can help with any donation at all please note that this family plans to donate 10% to Philip Hayden Foundation. This is the place where our little girl is waiting for us. They provide care for special needs orphans in China.
Here is the link to read about Ava
AVA
Here is the family blog to read further:
Ava's forever family
If you would like to watch a video about Philip Hayden there are videos on youtube just do a search and there are several to see.
Here is the link to read about Ava
AVA
Here is the family blog to read further:
Ava's forever family
If you would like to watch a video about Philip Hayden there are videos on youtube just do a search and there are several to see.

Hi, My husband and I visited PHF back in April as volunteer doctors. We spent time with and got to know your little Laila (aka Kathy to us). We are Chinese American and were able to converse with her a great deal She's a delight and very bright. I'd love to be able to email you some pics. Feel free to email me at: pkkz124@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Melissa
We also have some pictures from our visit in March. So happy to hear the wonderful news. My e-mail is lisalunski@sympatico.ca Take care. Lisa
ReplyDeleteHey there,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I am the Child sponsorship Coordinator for the foster home your daughter is at. My family and I lived there for about 9 months from May, 2007-January 2008 so I was able to meet your daughter. I am now back in the states but continue to do volunteer work for them. It is an amazing organization! Your daughter is in wonderful hands until you can come and get her. We are currently adoption and are with BAAS as well. (awesome agency) We got LOA on December 2nd and are now waiting for our TA. Here is our blog if you want to check it out. www.journeytolilyia.blogspot.com E-mail me at desiray.christen@chinaorphans.org and I can get you updated pictures of your daughter. Best wishes on your adoption journey!