My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Really cool story!

Matching sisters!!


We sent a care package a month or so ago to Laila with some outfits. I had also bought the matching outfits for Krissy to be wearing while we wait. Well today when Krissy chose what she wanted to wear to school she grabbed this dress. It was the first time she has worn it and it wasn't what I wanted her to wear today, but I let it go. This afternoon on my way to pick Krissy up I checked my mail and there was the sweetest card about the care package and the items we sent! Included were 3 pics and one of the pics was of Laila wearing the matching dress!!!! BE still my heart! I stared at that picture the whole hour I sat in the pickup line for school! I was so excited to show Krissy the photo when she got to the car! It literally made our day as we wait through this long WAIT!! I emailed the pics to my family and my brother messaged me back and said it was a God thing. I have to agree. Lori, I do not know you but thank you so much for sending me the pics and card!
Sometimes I have to wonder what we did to to have been blessed with these beautiful girls!! It is really humbling just to step back in awe of God's plan and his blessings.
Now if this process would just go faster!! :) Pray for Laila while we wait. Pray for her heart condition.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following you, no clue why your updates don't show up on my dashboard :*(

    She is just beautiful, they both are. We will continue to keep all of you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete