Life with our virtual twins! Krissy & Laila! Laila joined our family from the Qinghai Province in China this past July. Hoping to encourage others to adopt an older waiting child! :)
My Blog List
My Blog List
Our family
Total Pageviews
Thursday, June 4, 2009
New pic!
I love this one! I wish I could hear what she is singing :) This photo is from the Children's Day Celebration. From looking through the photos the children had a blast!
Thank you for putting your link on my blog! Please send me your email and I will send you an invite so you can sign-in with your own name. I have some spots left!
I look forward to following your journey. Your daughter is beautiful.
That is precious!! Can't wait to follow your journey to Xining. It is such a special place.
ReplyDeleteKristy
www.grayadoption.blogspot.com
such a cutie pie and she must not be too shy!
ReplyDeleteshe's gonna fit right in with the rest of the family. she is just too cute. ugh! i can't believe I have to wait 2 more years.
ReplyDeleteThank you for putting your link on my blog! Please send me your email and I will send you an invite so you can sign-in with your own name. I have some spots left!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to following your journey. Your daughter is beautiful.