

We are working on getting a care package together for our girl. She is 5 years old. Since K*rissy is 5 as well, she is able to help pick out things for Lail*a so she feels like she has a hand in this too!! For Lail*a's care package- My friend Shana made the cutest shirt with our girl's Chinese name embroidered on it! We got word from another adoptive parent who traveled recently to visit the orphanage that Lail*a is at and they told us she likes lollipops. So of course there is a big colorful lollipop on the shirt as well. See in the pic how cute!? I covered up her Chinese name for identity purposes. We have a few more things to get to complete the box. I can see already we will be sending quite a few packages over! Its fun!
Hopefully soon I will be able to post more about "L". We just want to get some clarification as to what we are allowed to post. But I can tell you her name will be Lail*a Kath*ryn! We are going to include her Chinese name as her second middle name. We have been calling her Kath*y also because that name has been given to her by the director of the orphanage where she is at. BTW I really shouldn't call it an orphanage. It is really such a bright, wonderful, loving place. I know that she is getting the best care imaginable until we become her forever family! Hopefully soon I will be able to share more details about her location as well. I cannot wait to travel and meet the caretakers and individuals at her "home" where she is at now. It is a blessing God chose our daughter to be taken care of there. One more thing when Lail*a gets home she will need an open heart surgery that is rather complex. Please pray for her in the meantime if you will.
:)
i am just so excited! and by the way it is 3:15PM over there and 2:15AM here... so thats a big difference! at least i think i got that figured out right.. hmm... :) YAY YAY YAY!
ReplyDeletethe outfits are sooooooooo cute! all the other girls will be so jealous. It makes me wish I was 30...then we could be planning our trip together :)
ReplyDeleteKatie I know! That would be awesome. Who knows we may end up wanting to go back. ;) AT least it makes turning 30 not so bad, eh?
ReplyDelete((hugs))