My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 26, 2009

PA!! PA!! PA!!! PA!!

We just got PA to adopt our girl in China! If you are familiar with adoption lingo & terminology it means that the China Centre of Adoption Affairs has given us Pre-Approval! Wooohoo! The email just came through at 12:50 A.M. April 27, 2009 as I just sat at the computer! The waiting child coordinator for our agency is awesome at getting back to us so fast. She is in California working late on a Sunday night I guess. It must be Monday morning in China. I need to figure out the time difference. For now its on to paperchasing and getting our dossier finished.
:::sigh of relief:::

:)

2 comments:

  1. One step down...one hundred more to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Katie.. I was just reading over the things we have to get together on the way to Beaumont tonight and my head started spinning. Now I know why they called it "paperchasing" in the adoption community. It will be so worth it though.

    ReplyDelete