My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

First Halloween Pics and updates!




Laila had her FIRST Halloween yesterday! She LOVED it. She loved dressing up and she really loved the candy! eeeek!!! It was a great time for all!

Laila had a doctor appointment today for a follow up appointment to check on a bladder infection. She is on 500 mg of antibiotics everyday for her asplenia (no spleen) and now she is on a stronger medicine so hopefully she can kick this infection. An appointment opened up so she will getting her 2 teeth fixed before her surgery on this Friday. We need her to be in tip top shape for her surgery.

**update***
Surgery is scheduled for Dec 29 :)


Sorry for all the confusing medical information I posted in the previous post. I want to write everything down so I can go back and read and digest everything. If anyone else is feeling the call to adopt a child with a complex congenital heart defect please feel free to email me and I can share more information with you. My email is jbkperry@aol.com

brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment