
If I counted right it was 75 days waiting!!! Worth every moment! Funny thing is tonight around 5pm I shut my computer down and refused to turn it on because I have been spending too much time checking my email.. Ok more like stalking my email for LOA!! But this evening we played outside, cleaned out Jarrod's car, grilled steaks, sat on the porch, watched a movie, played games, danced around silly, got ready for bed... Then I signed on to check my email. The first thing that caught my eye was an email from fellow paperchasing mom Lisa titled something to the effect of "are you keeping something from me!!!"..Then I saw another mom with the same Log-in-date emailed that she got LOA. So I scroll down and see it....LOA FOR US!!!!!!
Such a fitting date. My late grandmothers birthday too. My mom and I had talked earlier that maybe it would be the day we would get it. Well LOA was signed on Mach 24th.... :)
Its happening!!! Someone pinch me. I feel so lucky that soon I will be going to China to bring home our beautiful daughter!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment