My Blog List

My Blog List

Our family

Our family

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hoping for LOA next week

I am sorry I havent updated! Things have been so busy! I think maybe next week will be our LOA... ::crossing fingers!!!::::





I wanted to post really quick about this little girl that needs her family to find her. She has a complex heart condition that needs surgery that cannot be done in China. This is what is written about her by the agency holding her file.

"She desperately needs a family that can commit to her despite the uncertainty of her future. She needs a forever family, no matter how long that forever is....we may need to bring her here on a medical visa if we can't find a dtc family for her, as she needs treatment for her heart condition. There are hospitals in the U.S. willing to help her, but not in China. Lucy is a very bright little girl who is very close to her Chinacare mama. You may notice she also has a limb difference, but this doesn't stop her! For more information and pictures and updates on her, please contact me or see our password protected website. If you have any questions about this child and you already has your dossier logged in in China please contact Marci at ASIA adoption MarciSK@Asiadopt.org


Pray for this beautiful little girl! Pray that her family will find her and she can have the treatment she needs.

If you are looking at this blog and would like any information about China adoption in general please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. It may be something that you are feeling led to and I would love to help in any way possible.

:)
Brandee

2 comments:

  1. Brandee I hope we travel together!
    Marla
    Waiting for LOA too! Day 65

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandee, I just got your comment on my blog (www.allarepreciousinhissight.blogspot.com) about your situation and how God led you to our blog. Amazing! Your sweetie DOES remind me of Chrissie! It's those precious chubby cheeks!!! We were going to use Chuck Fraser at TX Children's for Chrissie's surgery, but his nurse told us Chrissie's diagnoses weren't compatible with life. Chuck Fraser's sister-n-law, Ellen Fraser, is one of my very best friends...she's the one who gave me the Scripture that I hung on Chrissie's bed and prayed over her as God breathed life into her! I will keep your little one in my prayers, and thanks for praying for Chrissie. With God, all things are possible!!!

    ReplyDelete